Kappa Laboratories has been inspected and is currently Certified ISO 17025:2017 in Microbiology for Salmonella spp, Listeria spp and Listeria monocytogenes ( A2LA Certificate #3676.01). The Laboratory is currently Registered with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA – #1039389) and is an FDA Accepted Laboratory for Import Testing. Kappa Laboratories is currently a contract Laboratory to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Atlanta, Georgia; Vessel Sanitation Program. Kappa Laboratories has been inspected and previously recognized by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA Microbiology – #0093, Chemistry – #1282); certified by the Florida Department of Health, Drinking Water including Microbiology, Pesticides and PCB’s; Environmental Certification as Basic Environmental Laboratory (DOH #E86515), Comp QAP #940109.
Kappa Laboratories Accreditations:
- ISO 17025:2017 Certification: Salmonella and Listeria
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration Accepted Laboratory for Import Testing
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration Registered
- U.S. Coast Guard Certified
- U.S. Customs Accepted Laboratory
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Accepted Laboratory
- ISO 17025 Certified Laboratory
- CDC Accepted Laboratory – Vessel Sanitation Program
- State of Florida Department of Health Recognized
- State of Florida Department of Agriculture Accepted
- U.S. Department of Agriculture formerly Accredited FSIS
To get started with Kappa Laboratories, send an e-mail to the laboratory (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the details of your testing needs and we will quickly respond. Click here for additional contact information.