Kappa Labs provides in-house testing for all nutritional values required to produce an FDA ready food label.
- Over 30 years of FDA Food Testing – Microbial and Chemical
- FDA ISO 17025 Accredited laboratory
- Full service testing lab for a nutritional label
- Testing food products nutritional value
- Moisture – Ash – Fat – Calories – Carbohydrates – Fats – Vitamins – Fiber – Cholesterol
Full Nutritional Labeling Analyses
The following list comprises factors which make up analytical data concerning a product’s nutritional value, the factors listed indicate those required for a Full Nutritional Label.
- Polyunsatured Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin C
- Dietary Fiber
- Cholesterol Analysis
- Monounsaturated Fat
- Trans Fat
Additional nutritional factors available upon request:
- Full Nutritional Supplement Label
- Diet or Claim Specific Analyses (e.g. Lower Fat Diet)
- Vitamin D
- Vitamins: B1, B2, B6, B12, Folic Acid, Niacin
- Vitamin E
To get started with Kappa Laboratories Testing Services, send an e-mail to the laboratory (email@example.com) with the following details:
- Description of the sample to be analyzed.
- Description of matrix to be analyzed.
- Determination of methods to be employed.
- Number of samples and number of analytes to be determined.