Testing programs are specifically designed to suit your company’s need to “Problem Solve” at all levels – development through delivery to the final consumer.
- Over 30 years of FDA Food Testing – Microbial and Chemical
- USP analysis – Microbial limits <61>, <62> & <51>
- Complete testing services for food shelf life and stability
- From your kitchen to the market place! We offer testing solutions compliant with FDA standards.
- Domestic and international expertise in protocol design, testing, product consultation & stability determination
Food Testing (Microbial)
Some of the many Microbial tests we offer in house include:
- Total Plate Count
- Coliform Count
- Escherichia coli Count
- Fecal Coliform Count
- Staphylococcus Aureus Count
- Staphylococcus Aureus Enterotoxin Analysis
- E. coli 0157:H7
- Bacillus cereus
Food Testing (Chemical)
Kappa Labs also provides the following chemical testing services in house:
- Sugars (HPLC)
- Total Volatile Nitrogen
- Water Activity
- Color Analysis
To get started with Kappa Laboratories Testing Services, send an e-mail to the laboratory (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following details:
- Description of the compound to be analyzed.
- Description of matrix to be analyzed.
- Determination of methods to be employed.
- Number of samples and number of analytes to be determined.