Kappa Laboratories Company Profile
Kappa Laboratories has been inspected and previously recognized by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA Microbiology - #0093, Chemistry - #1282); certified by the Florida Department of Health, Drinking Water including Microbiology, Pesticides and PCB's; Environmental Certification as Basic Environmental Laboratory (DOH #E86515), Comp QAP #940109; Registered with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA - #1039389) and is an FDA Accepted Laboratory for Import Testing. Kappa Laboratories is currently a contract Laboratory to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Atlanta, Georgia; Vessel Sanitation Program.
- State of Florida / Department of Health, NELAC Certified Laboratory for Drinking Water and Wastewater.
- Contract Laboratory to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Atlanta, Georgia. Vessel Sanitation Program.
- Contract Laboratory to the National Parks Service, Everglades Natl. Park, Flamingo Natl. Park and Biscayne Natl. Park. Microbiology, Chemistry.
Kappa Laboratories Accreditations:
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration Accepted Laboratory for Import Testing
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration Registered
- U.S. Coast Guard Certified
- U.S. Customs Accepted Laboratory
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Accepted Laboratory
- NELAC - ISO 17025 Certified Laboratory
- CDC Accepted Laboratory - Vessel Sanitation Program
- State of Florida Department of Health Certified
- State of Florida Department of Agriculture Accepted
- U.S. Department of Agriculture formerly Accredited FSIS
To get started with Kappa Laboratories, send an e-mail to the laboratory (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the details of your testing needs and we will quickly respond. Click here for additional contact information.